Thursday, May 4, 2017

May the 4th be with you!

Happy May the 4th!

Yes, for all those Star Wars fans out there, May the 4th is a fun play on words and a day to celebrate. 
So, I decided to do some fun treat bags. 
I even dusted off my cricut for this project. 


The treat bag is from the Cricut Artiste cartridge. 
The die cuts are from a SVG Cutting Files hop a few years ago..sorry, they're no longer available.


I added a hanging charm and sentiment using the Jaded Blossom Candy War stamps and Candy Charms and Banner dies .

  Next I filled them all with chocolate of course and tied them up with matching ribbon. 

Have a crafty day!!


3 comments:

Lois said...

not fun posting with files no longer available........

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh I have these files...thanks for reminding me..cute bags and love all your doodlin'! ♥ Sue Kment

Migdalia said...

So cute, cool and fun!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M