Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I am stopping by today to share a turkey card I did using sketch 24 from the SVG Cut Club April Bundle and also available in the SVG Cutting Files store.

I used some pretty fall papers and then added Mr. Tom Turkey to the front from the Turkey Time file set. I cant tell you how many times I have used this set. 
This sketch made it simple to cute all the pieces perfectly for my card. 
The hardest part was picking out the paper!

The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom Happy Fall stamp set. You might be thinking, I don't see that stamp, well, it is the circle stamp and yes, I cut it apart to get the look I wanted on this card. 

Not a Cut Club Member? Find out how to become a member here.

Have a crafty day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! The papers and image you chose work perfectly together. It's absolutely adorable. I saved the sketch to use in the future.

Evelyn

Georgiana said...

Super cute turkey! Happy Thanksgiving to you!