Sunday, May 15, 2016

Zip into Adventure!

Hey there Everyone!  There is a new challenge at SVG Cutting Files, this month we have a "Summer Lovin'" theme.  Just remember, the project must include something from SVG Cutting Files. Projects should be linked on the blog or Facebook Galleria Group by June 14. As always, there is a great prize up for grabs.


I I recently was in New Zealand and one of my favorite things to do anywhere I travel to is to zip trek. It's great to zip through the trees or mountains in the Fresh summer air.

So I decided to try a penny slider card. Yes, I have never made one before. There are plenty of videos online showing how to make it.



You can find the base card in the SVG Cutting files store already to go with the slot for the penny to slide in. You just need a couple pennies!

For my card I used one of the bases and added some fun outdoor papers. 


I then attached by zip guy to the pennies and now he slides back and forth on the card. 

The base of the card is a basic box card. I then used parts from the Flower Box Girl file to make the different layers. Lots and Lots of flowers!

Here's a list of what I used on today's project......

Bo Bunny Camp a lot paper.

Have a crafty day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Omg! This is way to cute! Zip trekking in New Zealand sounds awesome!

Sarah said...

Oh goodness this turned out adorable!!

Melissa said...

Love this!!

Jadams said...

Very creative idea!