Monday, September 7, 2015

You've Been Boo'd


You've been boo'd on this September Monday!! 

These little treats are perfect for the classroom of co-workers and easy to do when you have many to make. 
I used two Hershey snack size candy corn chocolate bars stack on top of each other. I wrapped a 2" band of pattern paper round each. 
On top of that I added some black tulle. You could use any ribbon or twine as well.

The ghost and tag were cute from the Jaded Blossom Halloween Dies. I simple stamped a PKS face on the ghost. Any face will work. If you don't have any face stamps, just draw a face. After all, its a ghost,...a couple dots for eyes is all you need.

The tag was stamped with my sentiment from the Jaded Blossom Halloween Treats stamp set. 

Have a crafty day!!

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

They sure are fun! Might need to plan something like this for my class.

Beckie Williams said...

So darn adorable ...... love it!!

Michelle said...

cute little snacks !!! love the ghost !

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!!