Sunday, September 6, 2015

Jaded Blossom Challenge- Fall Colors

It's time for the Jaded Blossom's September Challenge!

This months challenge theme is Fall colors - any school themed project! 

If you're new to Jaded Blossom, be sure to jump over to their blog now and become a blog follower so you don't miss out on all the super fun stuff. 
Also, visit the Garden of Creativity in Facebook and "Like" the JB Facebook Page.


Challenge Guidelines: 
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it. 
3) Only one entry per person
4) Link it up by 9/30

Fall colors are mostly thought of as orange, brown, yellow, green. However, when I think of fall, I also think of Halloween and the colors of green,purple, orange, black, etc.

I used the Goody Beg die for my project today and added my little witch to the front. She is quite funny with her green face. 

My witch came together by using the Chibi Witch from SVG Cutting Files. I cut off her feet so that I could use the witch feet from the Halloween Treats stamp set. Don't worry- she didn't feel a thing!

I stamped the witch feet on my background paper and colored them with my markers. Then I added my witch on top. 

List of goodies I used on today's project...
PKS 2012 February stamp set

I hope you will join us and link up your JB stamp inspired project on the Jaded Blossom Blog. Please be sure you check out the challenge guidelines before linking. 

Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:
While you're there, check out what the rest of the design team created. They are so extremely talented. 

Have a crafty day!!

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorbs!!!!

Georgiana said...

What a great treat box. I like that you cut off her feet to add the stamped boots. Fun!

Michelle said...

such a cute little witch ! adorable treat bag!!!

Migdalia said...

The little witch is just way too cute!! LOVE this!!
you ROCK my friend!!
Have a blessed day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M