Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Jaded Blossom March Release- Day 3- Food Fare


It's Wednesday already and day three of the Jaded Blossom March Release week and we have more stamps to show you.

I have been a bit behind with keeping up with my Food Fare Friday so when I get a chance I try to sneak one in. Therefore, my project today is doing double duty with a new recipe page using the new JB stamps.


This has been a favorite recipe of mine for a long time. I'm not really sure where it came from, but we love it. It also freezes well.

 I printed the recipe in two parts and then used today's stamp release set, Seeds of Friendship, to stamp a border around it. Then I just used copics to add some color. 

What's really cool, this border stamp is sized to coordinate and fit the front of the Goody Bag die!

Other cool things I used on this project are....

Here is a look at the complete stamp set being featured by the Design Team today.

Seeds of Friendship

Spring Signs

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $132.99

March 2015 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - 4x4 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 2x3 Freebie

freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. WE SHIP ASAP!!!

This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $140



Have a crafty day!

5 comments:

GiGi said...

This is so fun Barb! Love how you used the seed packets as recipe cards!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh Barb, this is adorable!!! Great layout and love how you used the seed packet:) So fun and such a creative idea!
Sherrie k

Melissa said...

So awesome! I think my mom has this recipe too. :)

Michelle said...

love how you made this into a recipe card !!! great way of thinking outside the box !

Crystal said...

This is awesome! I love how you used the seed packet!!