Friday, January 16, 2015

Jaded Blossom January Release Day 5 - Love Shack!

Hello Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  
We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  As you know we have one more Stamp Set and our January Freebie.
In case you missed my Release Day Projects, here they are:

Monday - Sweet Thanks
Tuesday - Quakers for you
Wednesday- Nacho Valentine
Thursday-Nuts and Bolts

This has to be one of my favorite projects this week. my little 
"Love Shack" treat box. 
Remember yesterday when I mentioned I was browsing the SVG Cutting Files store. Well,I found this little gem, the Gingerbread House Treat box.

IT is super cute for Christmas, but with a some pink paper, and a heart border under the roof line, I had a Love Shack!!
I embossed each roof piece and then used some white ink on the edges. 
The sine was made using the Fall Dies and then using the stamp from the Valentine Stamp set. I hung the sign over the door with a tiny heart brad and some twine.
Once my favorite Dove chocolates where inside, I tied the roof together with some white tule.
You can find the heart trim as a Freebie, yes, Freebie over in the SVG Cutting Files here now so you can make your own version.
Here's a look at the the full set of stamps and the freebie...

Valentine Signs

For our Freebie of the Month

Valentine Splatter

Free Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE promotion STARTS later at 4pm PST and ends Sunday 1/18, 11:59pm pst.

Be sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  
You won't wanna miss it.
To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

Last but not least don't forget to join our January Challenge.....Anything Winter here!





9 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Your love shack is so stinken adorable! I love the fun papers and adorable sentiment:)
Sherrie K

Melissa said...

Ca-ute!

Jamie said...

Love this!

GiGi said...

Love shack, baby love shack...LOVE this Barb!!!

Migdalia said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!! Love this!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Candace Pelfrey said...

Wow this is sooo cute Barb! I love it

snappy scrappy said...

This is so adorable!!!

Michelle said...

Great Idea. I love your love shack. One of my favorites! TFS.

Georgiana said...

Makes me want to see the song. Cute!