Thursday, January 15, 2015

Jaded Blossom January Release Day 4 - Nuts and Bolts!


It's Thursday and day four of the January  Jaded Blossom release week and another peak at two stamp sets.

I have a Valentine's day card using a sentiment from the new We Go Together Like 2 stamp set.
I love these stamp sets because you can really build your own sentiments for your projects.

Well, I came across this fun little robot in the SVG Cutting Files store called Nuts and Bolts.
If you have some time, you should really browse the categories over there. 
There are some real hidden treasures like my robot gal here. 

I used some Valentine themed papers and then added my sentiment on the front made with the mini tag dies 2. I wanted it to be more than just a white tag so I used a few different tags from the die set to create my custom tag. 
Give it a try. Cut several tags and then start building til you get a new tag shape you like. 

Here is a look at both stamp set being featured by the Design Team today.

Cheesy Pick Ups 3

We Go Together Like 2
Be sure to stop by the Jaded Blossom blog to see what the other great projects the Design Team has to share with you. 

Have a crafty day!

10 comments:

Sara Bottomlee said...

I love this little robot! Love your card, super cute!!

Leanne said...

Super cute robot!! Awesome as always! Hugs, Leanne

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaaw, super cute robot! Great paper choice and love that adorable sentiment!
Sherrie K

Jamie said...

Love that robot, too cute!

Sonya said...

So very cute!!

Melissa said...

SO adorable!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

AWWWW so cute!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!

GiGi said...

This is so cute! I love that paper and the robot is too cute!

Candace Pelfrey said...

This card is the CUTEST! I love the papers!!!