Monday, October 6, 2014

Jaded Blossom October Release Week - Day 1 - Holiday Tags

Welcome to day one of the Jaded Blossom October Release week!
I know we are all working on fall projects, but the Winter holidays are not far behind. Therefore, we have some great projects this week to help you prepare with the new release products. 

To start the week, I have some holiday tags. These were crazy easy to do with the New Jaded Blossom Christmas Dies.


These dies are so cute. All my tags  use the Treat Tag die as the base to build on. 

I added a background square with the Card Mat Dies

Then I added all my holiday dies on top with foam tape. 

Here's a look at the complete stamp sets and Dies showcased today. 

Christmas Dies

Christmas Signs Stamps


We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99


October 2014 Release will include:
4 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
3 - 4 x 4 Stamp Sets
2 - New Sets of Dies

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. WE SHIP ASAP!!!

This Package is only available till Wednesday, October 8  11:59pm PST , then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular Price $154.99

Have a crafty day!!



9 comments:

GiGi said...

These are BEAUTIFUL and would make a wonderful addition to any gift! LOVE them!

morentin1326 said...

Wow, these are beautiful.

Melissa said...

I will be making these.. Thanks for the great idea :)

Debbie said...

oh Barb this is my favorite post for today I just am in love with these tags omgosh I have to make these thanks for sharing
Hugs
Debbie

Stacie said...

What a great present tag! I need to do this for my gifts this year! They turned out great!

Michelle said...

Awesome job on the tags !!! See now you have a jump on your gift giving lol

cghundley said...

How fun these
tags are!
Carla from Utah

Crystal said...

These are my favorite! How perfect!

Kate said...

Beautiful Tag Set.