Saturday, July 5, 2014

Picnic host gifts.

Good morning. Hope everyone is enjoying this nice long weekend. 
We enjoyed a great picnic with family in Northern MN even though Mother Nature decide to rain on us since again.

Sharing a couple treats I took to the picnic for the host and hostess. 

For the host, a 6-pack of Veterans Beer where I added a hang tag using the Jaded Blossom wine tag dieI added a the chef from the Cricut cartridge called Block Party. 

This little treat box is from the silhouette store as is the Uncle Sam. I scrap lifted this idea from Gwen at This and That. I filled it with some mints for the hostess.It's only about 4" square but so, so cute. 

Have a wonderful and crafty weekend!

2 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute Barb! I love the tag you made for the 6pk! The chef is awesome! I am sure they love it!
The gable box is fantastic! What a fun cut file-perfect treat for the 4th!
Sherrie K

Georgiana said...

Fabulous BBQ treats! Hope you had a great 4th!