Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Die Cuttin' Diva's Monthly Sketch Challenge.

Welcome back to another Die Cuttin' Diva's challenge. This week we have our monthly sketch challenge. Be sure to stop by the DCD blog to get the sketch and see the other DT inspiration projects. For my project I used a digital image from our sponsor, Crafty Sentiments, called Sitting Amy. She is so darn cute.
I used the print and cut with my Cameo to make her a perfectly colored and trimmed die cut. Once I got my background papers trimmed, I added the scalloped oval to make a little window seat for her. I propped Amy up on pop dots for dimension. My sentiment is from the BugBites Autumn Splendor stamp set.

Be sure to stop by the Die Cuttin' Diva's blog this week to see the wonderful DT inspiration projects. I cant wait to see what you link up.  

5 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

this is so cute. hugs

Pat N. said...

I like how you positioned her in the window seat! So clever, Barb.

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!

Migdalia said...

Simply Adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

L.B. said...

She is super sweet sitting there. I had to try hard not to copy this...love it.