Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A DCD Thanksgiving Challenge

Welcome back to another Die Cuttin' Diva's challenge. The Thanksgiving holiday is just a week away. Where does the time go. 
This week the challenge is to create a Thanksgiving project.  I used a cut file from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons for my project this week. 
I pieced the cornucopia and then added some die cut leaves from My Creative Time. A little Twine, a button and a simple sentiment from my own BugBites Autumn Splendor stamp set and my card is complete. 

Don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Diva's blog to see what my friendly and creative DT friends have to share with you this week. I look forward to seeing your button creations.

6 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

really beautiful. hugs

Kate said...

Beautiful Tag

Gerda said...

Beautiful card! Love the pretty papers you used!

Migdalia said...

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Pat N. said...

Your card is so pretty Barb. It looks like a shadow box window. Great illusion!

Kathy Salido said...

Very pretty card Barb!!