Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Dice Cuttin' Diva's Apple Challenge.

It's Tuesday and time for another Die Cuttin' Diva's challenge. It sure is starting to feel like fall and fall is known for pumpkins and apple picking. So, this week we are challenging you to make a project with an apple on it.

My project this week is a pocket card, embellished on the front with an apple from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Apple Picking file set. I added a tag from a paper stack I had that had that cute basket of apples. For the sentiment, I used the curly dies from My Creative Time and stamped a sentiment from my very own BugBites Autumn Splendor stamp set. I placed a packet of instant apple cider into the pocket.

Be sure to stop by the Die Cuttin' Diva's blog this week for some great apple inspiration from the the DT and link up an apple creation for us all to see.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these little packets! This one is so cute!

Nancy

Kate said...

Awesome Packets. love it.

Gerda said...

Super cute! Love it!
Gerda

Migdalia said...

Adorable Treats!!!love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Sarah said...

Get out of the city-- I adore that sentiment. I definitely see me making some of these in the very near future--soooooo cute!!!! Love it!

L.B. said...

What a cute idea. Very fall tastic.