Saturday, August 17, 2013

Let's hang out!

This weekend I get to hang out and scrap with my aunt and friend in northern MN. 
I came across this cute light bulb glass jar and thought they would be fun to make as a treat for each of them. 
The tag is from the silhouette store. The sentiments and light bulb die are all from My Creative Time. 
I filled the jars with Sixlets chocolate candies. I think this bulb shaped jar is so cute and would be great as a gift for many occasions. 

Stay tuned this weekend for my surprise treats I have for my crafting friends during our scrappin' weekend.

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!

Kate said...

Those are so Cute.

Pat N. said...

OMG, these are great! Where did you get the light bulb jars? I want some! They're wonderful.

Sarah said...

Get out! These are oh so adorable! Love them. Hope you ladies are having a blast!!!

Adrian said...

Awesome, where did u get the jars!

Migdalia said...

Love this idea!! Creative and Cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Anonymous said...

Where did you get these? My daughter graduates this year and they would be great for her party... something like her futures so bright