Monday, July 15, 2013

Spread the Love!

Happy Monday and Happy Stamp Annie Thing Design day. 
I am so excited today because I am one work day away from being on vacation for the next 12 days! 

Therefore, I have been busy working on crafty things for my blog so you all have some fun things to look at while I am away. 

But today, I  have this super cute treat bag. Yes, another treat bag...I am obsessed I'm telling ya!
I came across these mini peanut butter sandwich cookies at the craft store of all places. The cookies and this cute little peanut stamp from the Our Lil Peanut stamp set were a perfect match. Now I just need a big cold glass of milk. 


I made my own treat topper from a silhouette card base.
I stamped the peanuts, colored them with my copics and fussy cut them before pop dotting them to the topper.

The Spread the Love title is from SVG Cutting Files. Ann made it special for my project.

If you want to pick up this or any of the other Lil stamp sets, just click here.

See ya next Monday with another super cute Stamp Annie Thing project. I so super excited about it that I'm seeing pink!

3 comments:

Sonya said...

Super cute!!!!

Migdalia said...

Very CUTE image and TREAT!
Adorable sentiment!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Mayras Designs said...

Cute project and looks delicious also !!

Mayra
MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/