Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Here's the Dirt....

You make me smile! Yup, it's Monday and my Stamp Annie Thing design day...it's got me smiling! 
My card for you today was made using the super adorable little stamp from the Here's the Dirt stamp set. She is just so sweet.
I used some country looking papers form a 6x6 paper pack. I paper pieced her outfit and colored the rest with copic markers. The sentiment is also from this stamp set.

I added some bling in the corners and a button with a twine bow.

You too can get this cutie patootie stamp by clicking here.

Stop back in a couple days because we have a two day new stamp release blog hop coming up. Your going to love these new stamps!

See ya in a couple days!!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!

Adrian said...

Very cute!

Melissa said...

She is adorable! I just made a project with this stamp set. :)

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness Barb! She's so stinkin' cute! Great card!

~ Jo ~ said...

absolutely adorable!!! TFS!

Hugs,
Jo
♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥