Monday, June 17, 2013

Blooming with Stamp Annie Thing


Happy Monday! I have a very simple but pretty card for my Stamp Annie Thing project today. 
 
I used a pretty little flower stamp from the Peep Sake stamp set. I stamped it three times, colored them and cut each out. From this picture it is hard to see that the flowers are popped up on foam tape. I also added some sparkle to the flowers with a glitter pen.  

Here's the whole set of stamps. 
For Peeps Sake

I know this set looks like it was made for Easter, but I think this card shows how versatile the Stamp Annie Thing stamp sets can be. Just click here to get your Peep Sake stamp set too. 

I will be back Monday with another Stamp Annie Thing stamp project. Have a terrific week!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very, very beautiful card! Love the glitter on the flowers! Cute stamp set too. Im a bunny collector :) Love the little one munching on the carrot & the the one peeking out of the grass! Thanks forfor sharing! Have a blessed week!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Melissa said...

Beautiful! Love the design on your card.