Friday, April 19, 2013

Food Fare Friday

Oh my...tons of snow fell in MN yesterday and last night. It is a true winter wonderland here. But it's suppose to be SPRING!!!

Well, it's Friday and I have my next recipe page to show you.
This recipe is from my mom. I remember making these when I was very young and helping to knead the dough. They are soooo yummy. 

The cute little chef die cut is from SVG Cutting files. The cute recipe box and other items were already printed on  my paper so I didn't have to add anything else. 

I also want to let you know about a super sale on svg files going on over at PPPR. This is a sale you cannot pass up. 

Check out this freebie for just stopping by--just brilliant!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom made these too! Very cute!

Nancy

L.B. said...

I love love your little chef..perfect for my daughters upcoming party. LOVE!! Sorry about the snow. Here in Illinois we got RAIN rain rain