Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Think snow--Oh no!

It's Design Team day for me over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. I know many of use in the blog world have been impacted or know of someone that was by all the snow in the Northeast. The  Midwest also got snow over the weekend. When will spring come is what I want to know.
So with all this snow in the news and top of  mind, I decided to make a playful snow card today with the Snow Much Fun cut file set from PPPR

It's been a while since I did a step card. I really should do them more. They're more than a card, they're like a mini story book once you add all the little pieces to the different layers which is my problem for not doing more of them. I tend to go overboard on the extras and before I know it 5 hours have gone by.
The story for my card is embrace and love the snow.

Yes, when you get 24, 30 or even 40 inches of snow, make the best of it and play in it! 

Please be sure to stop by the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog and check out the awesome projects the other design team members have done for you this week as well.

Have a great week crafting!

6 comments:

mum of two said...

Barb, this is an awesome step card! I need to get me a Cameo!! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

snappy scrappy said...

This is fabulous....love the sidestep!!! Lee-Ann :)

L.B. said...

This card is so cute. Love the steps look and these cute PPPR designs

Gerda said...

OMG I love this card Barb!!
Have a great week,
Gerda

Pat N. said...

So adorable!! Love all the kids! Great step card, Barb.

Cindy Beland said...

This is soooo ADORABLE!!!:)