Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Design Team

Wow, where are the days going.
I can't believe it is another Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Design Team day.

I guess if I were home more I could get more cards done.
Well, I was in Mexico last week on vacation with some friends. I have to say another couple days would have been good to soak up some more sun.
Now it's back to work and I am off to Las Vegas today til Sunday.

Before I go, I wanted to get up the Christmas tree. Almost done, just the garland and tinsel left. That will have to wait til Sunday when I get home. Just not enough hours in the day.

Now, back to the PPPR design team project. Ya just gotta live all of Lisa's wonderful and I must say super cute cut files and digi papers.

My project today showcases a cut file from the Jolly St. Nick set.
I sized the Santa and his sleigh to fit a 8.5" x 4" card. Printed and cut it out and then attached it with foam tape to the front of the card.

The background paper is from the digi paper pack called Christmas Brights Circles and Spots. I used the same paper pack on the green sentiment border.
The banner is also a cut file from a set called Sentiment Spots 1 and you can download it now for just 99 cents!

I had some embossed white paper that I tore to look like snow drifts and then added a sentiment  from my BugBites Glad Tidings stamp set.

I think it has a bit of a vintage feel with the silver stickles on the sleigh runners.

Please be sure to stop by the Pretty Papers, Pretty Ribbons blog for wonderful ideas from my fellow DT sisters.

Have a great week.




4 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

Wow! You're a busy lady! I hope you had a great time on your vacation. :) This card is so cute...I love long cards like this.

Annette said...

So cute! Love the faces on the reindeer and glad you got some r&r in Mexico:)

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Adrian said...

2 cute!!!!

Sonia said...

Super cute card Barb... Love it... HUGS... SK :)