Monday, December 31, 2012

BugBites new stamp sneak peek day 2!

Welcome back to day 2 of my sneak peek for my new BugBites stamp set called Candy Speaks.

Tomorrow morning this stamp set will available for purchase on the right side of my blog. I have limited quantities of this stamp set so be sure to get yours quickly.

Now onto today's projects. I designed this stamp set to go with sweet treats and small gifts but I find that they make some great cards without the treats as well.

I think this is one of my favorite projects for today.
I used a "super" cute cut file from my friend Lisa over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons called Super Hero Trio
I wrapped a crunch candy bar with a strip of red paper and then added layer of yellow paper. I added some blue twine and hand cut a tag to fit my sentiment. My lil' super guy was cut on my cameo and then once all the layers were glued together I added a peachy keen face and popped him up with some foam tape to the front of the candy bar.

Yesterday I posted a project that had a little cowboy on it. Well, it's only fair I do a cowgirl. This cowgirl is from the same  Wild West Kids cut file from Kadoodle Bug Designs.
This card would be perfect given by itself or with a box of Whoppers candies.

I guess I have a little people theme going today. We have a super hero, a cowgirl, guess it is time for another hero, the fireman. I turned to Kadoodle Bug Designs once again for the fireman in the Lil' firefighters set.
While thinking about what to do with this sentiment, I was wanting to do something with peppers that I could put with hot tamales candy. well, I am still looking for the right pepper for that card. I then got a little nostalgic and started thinking about the valentines I got as kid and decided a fireman would be perfect. Give this "you're hot" card to your loved one with a box of red hots or hot tamales.
Oh, I must give credit, the "be my valentine" sentiment is from My Creative Time. 

\My last project is a "beary" sweet card. I had to put some red paper behind it so you could see the postage stamp edge of the white card stock. 
Yup- still have Valentine's day on my mind. What can I say, it's that time of year. 
I used my Cricut and the Create A Critter 2 cartridge for this card. A box of chocolate and a teddy bear, the classic valentine's day gift. I am sure each of you has gotten something similar for a valentine's day, right?
Again, this sentiment is perfect for this valentine or could be on tag and stuck to a bag of gummy bears. 

This stamp set is one I will be using all year round. 

See ya tomorrow for the official release . I have a couple last projects I am working on that I can't wait to show you. 

0 comments: