Monday, November 12, 2012

Are you a Twilight fan?

Hey everyone....thought I would share something fun with you today. I am in LA for business this week staying at LA Live. Yes, this is near where the Twilight premier will take place tonight.

The event I attended last night gave us the opportunity to walk the actual "black" carpet for the event. The same carpet those stars will walk tonight.
Here I am waiting for my turn for a picture in front of the back drop last night. Oh, that white tent behind the photographer is filled with fans that have been camping out since last Thursday waiting to get a glimpse of the stars tonight.

Now this is what it looks like from my hotel room window tonight as the stars start to arrive. Lots of flashing lights.

2 comments:

Lezlye said...

So Fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.