Wednesday, October 3, 2012

It's a Fang-tastic day!

It's already Wednesday- were do the days go.

I have a cute card today using the Sesame Street Elmo and Friends Holiday cart. I rarely use it but should look at it more often. It has so many more things on it than just Sesame Street characters.

But today, it's all about the Count!
I love this sentiment because it is so perfect for so many Halloween cards. It's from the BugBites Magic Spells stamp set. You can purchase it on the right side of my blog.

Want some more Fang-tastic news?
My blogger DT friends over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons are participating in a co-hop with the gals from 3 Girl Jam. There prizes to be won and a big sale over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. Here is the code you need.
Lisa's digital artwork and SVG files are super cute. She has some amazing new files added to the store today that are perfect for fall and Halloween.

See, a FANG-TASTIC Day!

Here's how I did it....
A2 card base using Halloween pattern paper from my stash
Count/layers cut at 4" from SS Elmo and Friends Holiday cart
Sentiment from BugBites Magic Spells stamp set.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Seriously super cute! Love how this turned out-- I might need to find this cart and add it to my collection!

Larelyn said...

OMgosh, this is just adorable and you're right, the sentiment is perfect - I love my set!!
Hugs,
Larelyn

Rosie said...

omg super cute card

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

jennyplace2 said...

Totally adorable, I always forget about how good this cartridge is always, but with so many cartridges on the bookcase, I have a good reason to forget, they call it old age! Thanks for the headsup on the hop, think I will go and check it out. Have a great weekend.