Saturday, September 8, 2012

Everyone needs a hero.

If your looking for the SKdigis Inauguration Blog Hop post, click here.

Well it's another weekend. I'm hoping to get some scrapping done today. I have a scrapbook retreat coming up next month that I am hosting for 10 ladies so I need to get a move on and get some info out to them.

But before I get started on that, I thought I would share a quick little card using a svg file from Lisa over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  She has some adorable files and digital paper to chose from.

I like to have cards on hand that I can grab when the need arises, and I think this would be a great thank you card for the right person some day. These super hero files of Lisa's are so cute!

The red pattern paper is also from Lisa's shop. I had this blue vinyl  paper in my scrap box from another project years ago and finally found a place to use it. Makes his super hero suit look a little shiny and I like the texture it adds too.

Have a great Saturday.

Here's how I did it...

A2 card base in white card stock
Pattern Paper and blue mat printed using Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons Summer Brights digi paper
Mat sized and cut using my Cameo
Super hero cut at 3.75"
Sentiment from My Creative Time Teeny Tag Greetings
Twine from Twinery
Cuttlebug embossing folder Seeing Spots
Button from my stash

5 comments:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such a great card - love it:-) TFS

Migdalia said...

This Super Hero is adorable!!Cute!TFS

Adrian said...

He is so adorable!

Rosie said...

the card is super cute!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Lisa Norris said...

I love that vinyl you used...it adds a great texture! So cute, Barb! I'd love it if you'd add this to the PPPR facebook page. :)