Wednesday, July 25, 2012

There's a New Digi Challenge Blog with a DT call.

Well, it is a busy week and not much crafting for me I am afraid. I am in Park City, Utah for work this week. What a beautiful place.

I am fortunate to get to travel to some wonderful places and meets some great people.
This is my office for this week....The Montage Hotel.

So instead of a project today, I just want to give a shout out to a new Digi and cut file Challenge blog, that is having a DT call, SK Digis by Sonia Kertznus.
cricut360

I am very excited that Sonia invited me to be a part of this new Design Team.
She has put a call out for more DT members here. So stop over take a look at her cute designs.

It's going to be loads of fun!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Sweet. I wish I was on vacation. Have a great time.

Rosie said...

wow it looks very relaxing, love it


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Sonia said...

Gorgeous view! Enjoy your time there!
Thanks for putting my new blog on the spotlight today... HUGS...SK :)

Larelyn said...

Hope you're enjoying your travels. You probably blog from more spots than any designer I know. Thanks for the info about Sonia's new adventure. I've visited the blog and the store.
Hugs,
Larelyn