Friday, July 6, 2012

Mooey Christmas!

No, I am not looking at the calendar wrong..I know it is only July, but Mary over at CardTV is having a Christmas in July challenge this weekend. Only requirement is that the project must have a holiday theme with an animal on it.


My merry cow is an svg file from the Lettering Delights Cowabungo set.
Ya just got a chuckle when you look at it. 
Stop over and see the other projects already linked up and give it a whirl yourself...there are so many animal options for this one...easy peasy!


Here's how I did it...
A2 base card from red card stock
Pattern Papers from Echo Park Holly Jolly 6x6 paper pad
Cow/layers cut at 4" from Lettering Delights
Cuttlebug embossing folders snowflake and swiss dots
Sentiment from BugBites Mistletoe stamp set
Button and red twine from my stash
Glossy Accents on the belt and boots

13 comments:

sophiesmama said...

So stinkin' cute, Barb!! Thanks so much for playing the Christmas in July Challenge at Cardz TV!
Hugs,
Mary

Sharla said...

Awww..this is so cute and makes ya smile just lookin at it!

Shelly said...

This is so darn CUTE! I love that face!!
Have a SUPER weekend!
Shelly

Lynn B. said...

This is really cute! I love the cow, very festive!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love, love this cow! Your card is precious!

Jovan said...

Super cute card!

In My Craft Room said...

Love this, super cute!

Kate said...

OMG This is so adorable. I just got this too. Love what you did with your card.

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Oh My - this is fab - I love it. TFS

L.B. said...

he is way to adorable! Love him.

Annette said...

Barb, he is so fun! Gave me a chuckle;)

Annette
mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

Julie said...

That cow is SO adorable!!! You did a great job. I hope you stop by the challenge at www.thecricutchirp.com

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is adorable!!!

Leslie