Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Life is Good

Yup- Life is good for many reasons but how about this card-- flip flops  and a cool beverage. The temperatures are well into the 90's in MN this week so we are doing whatever possible to stay cool. Wearing flip flops and an sipping a cool umbrella drink are a must!
I inked a white square of card stock with Tim Holtz ink to create a back drop for my flip flops.
I love this new Tim Holtz ink, Picked Raspberry. It's part of the summer limited edition. You can find it over at Ginger Snap Scraps now.

The DT at Ginger Snap Scraps has been working with these new inks and have come up with some amazing projects for you. Be sure to stop by and take a look. 

Stay cool!!

Here's How I did it...
A2 card base
Pattern paper from Echo Hello Summer and Paradise Beach 6x6 paper pads
Drink/layers cut at 4" from Pack You Bags cart
Flips flops are K&Compnay Stickers I had in my drawer
Sentiment is from CardzTV More Encouraging Thoughts stamp set
Tim Holtz ink
Buttons from my stash

9 comments:

jessica said...

this is adorable Barb!! Love the fun summery colors!!
TFS and happy 4th of July week!!

Rhonda Emery said...

love it so calming and pretty.

L.B. said...

stay cool and craft indoors!! Cute card.

Sarah said...

This turned out great! Life is Good :) Thanks for the super cute reminder! Stay cool!

Anonymous said...

I love it Barb!! So summery!!

Creative Diva said...

Barb, love your card. Fabulous drink.

Hugs,
Patty
GSS DT Sister

Kate said...

This is so Cute.

Hugs,
Kate

Connie Can Crop said...

Fantastic card! Makes me wanna jump in the picture! LOL!

recollectionalley said...

Really cute card! Great colors!

Janea