Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hot Diggity Dog- it's time for a Celebrate the Occassion Challenge

I am so excited, this is my first Celebrate the Occasion  DT challenge project and this week the challenge is to use a hot dog on your project.
My hot dog buddy came from the Block Party cartridge. I added Mr. Potato head arms and feet from the Toy Story cartridge for a totally different scene than normal for a hot dog unless you are at a baseball game and one goes running across the scoreboard...LOL. I also added a small bottle of ketchup from the Block Party cart.


I hope you will find inspiration and embrace the challenge to use a hot dog in your project design too. Stop over to link up and see what other fun projects the DT has come up with for you.


Here's How I did it..
A2 base card on black card stock
Pattern paper from My Minds Eye
Hot dog/layers cut at 1.89" from Block Party cart
Ketchup/layers cut at 1.5" from Block Party cart
Arms and shoes sized to fit on my gypsy from the Toy Story cart
Sentiment from My Scrappy Moms Kids Incorporated stamp set

11 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is so dog gone cute. The checked paper really adds to the retro feel
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Adrian said...

2 cute, love the arms and feet!

Rachel said...

I love your cute hot dog! Fab card Barb! Rachel xxx

Pat N. said...

HaHa! What a funny card, Barb! Makes me laugh! Super cute!--Pat

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute Barb! Love it!
Sherrie K
http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

CraftyJAR said...

This card is adorable. I love the walking hot dog and the checkered paper.
Judy

Esther said...

So adorable!!! Love how you added the Mr.Potato Head features and the twine shoe strings are just perfect!!

Glad to have you on the team :)

Shelly said...

HOW CUTE!!!! Love it!
Shelly

Rosie said...

TOO CUTE

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the whimsy you added to your hot dog.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Love your walking hot dog with the adorable twine shoelaces, too cute :)