Monday, July 30, 2012

Have you heard the buzz?

Have you heard, there is a new challenge blog coming. Yup- Sonia over at SKdigis will be starting her challenge blog the beginning of September. So now is the time to hop over and become a follower so you don't miss out on any of the the fun stuff when it begins.

In the meantime you can check out and start playing with her digi's now.

I think her Queen Bee image is so cute!
I brought this image into the silhouette software to color and cut it and the shadow out.
front of card
The more I use my cameo and the software, I am more and more impressed with what this machine and it's software can do. As I was playing I decided to also cut the fun shaped mats, scallop borders and sentiments.  One machine that does it all.
inside card
It ended up that I printed and cut everything for this card from the Cameo. The only extras I added was the button.

I hear there are will be a whole series of the Queen Bee....stay tuned!

Here's how I did it...
Card base is white card stock and A2 size
Pattern papers are all digi papers from the Silhouette software
Queen Bee image from SK Digis and colored in Silhouette software and then cut out
The bee is popped up on the shadow with pop dots
Mats and black scallop borders also from Silhouette software
Sentiment is my own printed from my computer
Button from my stash with a twine bow from Twinery
Stickles on the crown

8 comments:

Kate said...

This is definitely a Cutie. Love the paper too, perfect match.

Sharla said...

I love this! I love the shadow and the frame behind it. I have that same image, but haven't been able to play with it yet, hoping too later today!!

Rhonda Emery said...

so adorabe.

Sarah said...

Barb! I love this-- looks so awesome! I definitely need to consider a Cameo. I am lovin' what you are doing with yours!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my gosh...that is just too stinkin' cute! What a fun, happy card...love it!

Jovan said...

Super cute card!

Larelyn said...

So, so cute, Barb. I'm waffling about a new machine but using so many digi's sure makes me want one. I love all that you did with the cameo and Sonia's image is adorable.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Sonia said...

OMG!!!! Barb... I LOVE it... Thank you very much for displaying such a beautiful card... Makes my heart bit faster... lol ...HUGS...SK :)