Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wonderful Wilderness Blog Hop Winners!

First, I want to say Thank You to all of my friendly blog followers, old and new, that took the time to hop along during the Wilderness Blog hop and who took the time to leave such wonderful comments. I love reading all of them. You guys know how to make a girl smile.


Now being I received so many comments and there are so many new followers, I decided that I couldn't just give away one stamp set so I am going to give a way two! I randomly picked a winner from each days comments.


So let's get to the winners shall we.


The first winner was randomly selected from all comments left on the blog hop post from day 1. The winner is....
"This is so cute! I scrapped the recipe too:)) I am a follower of yours."



Our second winner, selected from all comments left on the day 2 post during the blog hop, is...

"I love your easel card and your skier is perfect. I am a follower and I posted on your blog yesterday. Fun Blog."
Linda
lmkindell1@verizon.net



Congrats ladies. Please email me at bugbites411@gmail.com with your address so I can get the BugBites Mistletoe stamp set out to each of you.

3 comments:

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

Wow, you sure are sweet. Congrats to the two winners. : )

Unknown said...

This is great, I am so glad to get some of your stamps! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I'm off to email you.

Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

lmkindell1 said...

Thank you so much I am so excited to be getting some of your stamps.
I have emailed you.
Linda
lmkindell1@verizon.net
lindashappyplace.blogspot.com