Friday, December 23, 2011

Food Fare Friday

I am always on the look out for good gluten free recipes for my aunt. I came across this wonderful pumpkin cake recently and made it for Thanksgiving dinner so she could have pumpkin with the rest of us. We both liked it and when she asked for the recipe, I just had to do it as a recipe scrap page. After all, she is a die-hard scrapper like me. 
I am really trying hard to use my Imagine more and more, so the background paper ( 8x8) and all the images are printed and cut from Imagine cartridge from Kate's Kitchen. The border across the top is from Imagine More. A little ribbon and some doodles with my gel pen and it was ready to drop in the mail to my aunt.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Cheryl H. said...

Always look forward to "Food Fare Fridays." This is so cute. Can I afford an Imagine???? Love the little face on the mixer! Have a wonderful holiday.

Cheryl
cherylhughey@sbcglobal.net

Linda said...

I also look forward to Food Fare Fridays! Love your posts.

Linda
http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com