Sunday, December 11, 2011

Baking cookies

I spent most of my weekend putting the last of my Xmas decorations up. Then most of today I spent in the kitchen baking holiday cookies. That is what inspired this card. 
All paper is from my stash except the red strip- I printed this on my Imagine. I am trying to use my imagine more and more. Thank goodness for all of you out there with Tutorials for this machine. 


Scrappy Moms Stamps is having a Christmas Terrific Tuesday challenge so being I used one of their fantastic stamps, I think I shall link this card up over there. 


Here's How I did it...
Basic A2 size card base
All paper from my stash
Red Stripe Paper printed from Mr. Frosty Cricut imagine cart
Gingerbread people/layers cut at 2.5" from the Gingerbread cart
Tag cut from CM Tis the Season
MS Border bunch
Sentiment from SMS Winter Wishes stamp set
Twine from Twinery
Stickles

4 comments:

Amy said...

What a cute card! Love the papers and fun gingerbread cookies! :)Amy

jessica said...

such a cute card Barb!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

cute Gingerbread card, I made my 1st batch of Christmas cookies, Pizelles, today

Scrappy Moms Stamps said...

Your card is so adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

- Mel