Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday and Still scrappin'

Well, tonight is always the part of a scrapbooking weekend that I like the least--it means tomorrow I need to pack up and go home.

Yesterday, all my gals receive a little snack in the middle of the day..not that we didn't already have enough snacks, but who can turn down M&M's.
I found the template online for this great test tube box.
Then on their pillow before going to bed, they each received a BugBites Magic Spells stamp set.

I also made little books with "Magic Spells", really just 10 challenges to complete over the weekend. I made the books with my mini Your Story Machine.
If they do all the challenges they get a prize. The Prize....a new Cricut cartridge!

Gotta go- I still want to get a few more page layouts done tonight!

7 comments:

Beckie said...

Too cute. Love it.

Be Blessed, Beckie

Adrian said...

very cute!

Amy said...

What a cute idea- I love this little candy holder! :)Amy

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Sounds like fun! Yummy treats!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Christina Schultz said...

To cute! I love your ideas! I am wishing I could go with you gals sometime! Sounds like a blast!

callyannc said...

Hi! These are too fun! Can you tell me what web site you found to make them? Thanks CallyAnn
callyannc@live.com

Sherrie K. said...

Great candy holder:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com