Friday, October 21, 2011

It is Friday!!!

Oh my - what a week. I am glad it is Friday. Been working quite a bit even though I was suppose to be on vacation since Wednesday.
Thanks goodness for a couple great co-workers that have helped me out greatly!

So as of last night I was 90 minutes from home at a wonderful scrapbooking retreat home. Myself, along with 9 other gals are making a weekend of scrapping. I have planned lots of fun challenges and will be awarding prizes throughout the weekend. I did not go to sleep until after 2:30am this morning. Just had to finish a page layout.

So upon arrival, my gals were greeted with a goody bag of treats and a book of challenges to complete. If they complete the challenges, they win a big prize.More on that later.

Each gal gets a 6 foot table. My theme is Magic Spells, basically Halloween theme.
Here is how I marked the tables so they would know where they would be scrapping for the weekend.
 I then also marked the bedrooms for where they would be sleeping. Here are my door markers.....










Each night, I surprise my gals with a little treat. This was the treat Thursday night. It was filled with candies, a gel pen and small bottle of Glossy Accents.

The box is a cut file from MyScrapChick.com

I will be back in a bit announcing the winner of the Spooky Halloween Blog Hop Give A Way.

6 comments:

Beckie said...

OMGosh!!! I totally wanna be invited to the next one. I love it. That would almost be better than a weekend at Disney World. Whoo hoo! Great things you made for the weekend.

Be Blessed, Beckie

Sarah said...

Hope you're having an amazing time :) I can't wait to join in on the next one! I'm gonna start saving up right now so I can come create :)

Sherry said...

Could you do one in florida so that I can come? It sounds like so much fun. I'd love to know how you organized this so that I might be able to do something similiar in my neck of the woods.
God Bless
Sherry

Unknown said...

wow...you have very lucky friends! You also have an amazing talent..you did so much, so well!

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

What a fabulous retreat!! you did a super job on the projects, I'm sure each one of them loved what you did for them!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun! These are super cute and spooky!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com