Sunday, September 25, 2011

BugBites Mistletoe Stamp set and Guest Designers

Here we are at day two of my guest designer sneak peak projects for the new BugBites stamp sets. 

Today, Guest Designers, Jessica from Chick-n-Scrap, Carrie from the Doubleclick Connections and I have some projects using the BugBites Mistletoe stamp set that will be available next week.

It is so fun to see what everyone comes up with. I am always amazed at the diversity of projects.  Please stop over and visit Jessica and Carrie and let them know what you think of their designs. 

More projects from Carrie and Jessica shortly.


.
And here is my little card.....
  

Here's how I did it...
Standard A2 base 
Paper from my stash
Lamb/layers cut at 3.75" from Animal Kingdom
Wreath/layers cut at 2.5" from Joys of the Season
Divine Swirls Cuttlebug folder
Face from PKS
Ribbon from my stash
Stickles, chalk and sticker beads
Sentiment from BugBites Mistletoe stamp set

13 comments:

jessica said...

Love your adorable card Barb...he is so cute :)
Thanks for the chance to share your stamp set!

Candy said...

Great cards. Love the sentiments! Fleec Navidad that's fantastic!
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

oh wow such great cards.... I love them....Thank you so much for spreading the word for Link Up for Pink.....

Amy said...

Awesome projects and the sentiments are so cute! :)Amy

Larelyn said...

Oh, I think these stamps are going to be so much fun! And how cute are the samples from your guests? Wonderful, just wonderful.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Sherrie K. said...

Barb, your card is fabulous! I am so happy for you that another set has come out....yeah! All the projects are aweome and the sentiments are great. Can't wait to see the whole set:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

callyannc said...

Super cute cards! TFS CallyAnn

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Great cards and the sentiments are cute. TFS.

Kate said...

What fun stamps! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Fleece Navidad sentiment!! That is SO clever, Barb! I've not heard that one before!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Adorable card Barb! Thanks so much for having me as guest designer!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.