Thursday, August 11, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge.

It is almost a week since I released my first BugBites stamp set. 
To see the whole set and to order, on the link in the right side bar or on the "Stamps" tab above. 

Now here is a card I am linking up for the Throwback Thursday challenge which is to use any retired cricut cartridge. I used the New Arrival cartridge.

I think this is a very cute baby card for a new baby girl.

Here's how I did it...
Basic A2 size card
Paper from my stash
Outfit/layers cut at 2" from New Arrival, p. 98
Scallop circle from Mini Monograms and use my hole punch inside each scallop for a lacy look
Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder and a cuttle bug border folder where I hand cut around the circles for a scallop border
Ribbon from my stash
Sentiment from My Pink Stamper Family and Friends stamp set
Button brad and doodles with my pen

13 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Super sweet baby girl card! Love it!
Sherrie K
http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Natasha said...

Adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Natasha
craftingwithnatasha.blogspot.com

Larelyn said...

Awww, Barb. This is so sweet. don't you love finding those adorable cuts that have been forgotten on our older carts. Almost like a treasure hunt.
Hugs,

Amy said...

So sweet and adorable! I love that little button on the onsie! :)Amy

jessica said...

What a beautiful baby card!! Well done!
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

Cindy Lovell said...

This card is gorgeous!! I love the cute outfit! :)

Pendra said...

Hi Barb, I followed you here from "Link It" at:
http://krystalskreativity.blogspot.com/2011/05/get-inspired-link-it-up.html

I am now your follower, please visit me too!
Pendra
pendrasplace.blogspot.com

Shawnee said...

Very cute card! I love the outfit.

Amanda T said...

What a sweet card. I love the outfit and all the detail you did! Lovely!

Peggy Sue said...

so precious!

Glora said...

Sweet, precious and perfect. Beautiful job! Hugs- Glora

Melissa said...

Very sweet card.

Jamie - oohLaLaPaperie said...

Very very cute! It's a perfect card for the parents of a new baby girl!

Jamie
Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com