Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ruff Day?

Not for me- I am having a great day, just will be a very busy day.

I am traveling next week for work again so trying to get stuff together around the house as well as all my work stuff in order not to mention blog posts for you all next week. 

So here is a shape card that I did for the Peachy Keen Face it Friday challenge


Here's How I did it…
Card base is using the dog house from Create a Critter welded together at the roof. Each house measured 3.42"
Dog/layers cut at 2.25"  from Create a Critter
Dog house cut at 3.57" X 4.46" from Everyday Paper dolls- cut it 4 times to get all the layers
Hydrant cut at 1" from Create a Critter
Sign cut at 3.67" from Pooh and Friends
Brad for his collar and nail on sign
Sentiment from MPS Punny-licious
Face from PKS Wide Eyed and Bush Tailed stamp set
Doodles with my gel pen

10 comments:

jessica said...

OMG Barb this is adorable!

Amanda T said...

Oh how I love this! That puppy is too cute. Great job!!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness--so cute! I think I need to pick up some more PKS!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! This turned out SOOOOO CUTE! :o)
Theresa

Carol's Creations said...

This card is so adorable! I just love his sweet little face. BTW...I got my stamp set!!! Thank you so much...I can't wait to use them!

Shelly said...

So adorable! Love all the colors and paper, and who can resist those PKS faces!
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

Sonia said...

Hi Barb
Your card is so adorable.. love the doggie, love the colours and paper.
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Jens Craft Corner said...

What an adorable little card! I have this cartridge and this one is my very favorite. I love the stamped face. Really cute!

Sherrie K. said...

So adorable! I love this cart..has sooo many cute cuts!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Joanna said...

eeeek! that is adorable! perfect sentiment and perfect Peachy face! Thanks for playing with us at PKS Let's Face it Friday! Good luck! :)