Friday, August 26, 2011

Frosted Designs Friday Challenge - Ledger Paper/Notebook

This week is my last week posting as part of the Frosted Designs Design Team.

I have had an amazing time with this Design Team.  They are so wonderful and extremely creative. I will continue to follow and participate in the weekly challenges.

This week the challenge was to use notebook or ledger paper. Somewhat of a link to back to school. I do not have any youngsters in school anymore so I decided to use the ledger paper on a tag. The tag including the printing of the paper it is cut from is all from the Imagine More cartridge.
The more I play with the Imagine,. the more I like it.

Please join us with a project of your own at Frosted Designs.




How I did it...
Basic A2 card size
Paper is from my stash
Tag printed and cut at 4" from Imagine More cartridge.
Flower/layers cut at 2.5" from the Mothers Day cart
Sizzix Powdered Sugar embossing folder for red paper
Twine from the Twinery
Button from  my stash.

3 comments:

christina S said...

I love this card! Super cute!

Adrian said...

cute!

DIANA L. said...

Very nice
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/