Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team Call going on now!!

Robyn over at My Pink Stamper is having a Design Team call and the deadline is midnight tonight. I have been traveling on business for over a week and just got home late last night so had to work on this tonight and hope that I get it posted in time. 

It would be fantastic to be selected to serve on this wonderful design team.  

The challenge is to make a card, scrapbook page, or other Cricut project with your favorite Cricut cartridge using the following colors......
Orange,Turquoise,Green,Brown,(other optional color of your choice)
 
I have so many favorite Cricut carts it is hard to pick just one. My final decision was Groovy Times.
It's such a girly card. 

Here's crossing my fingers that I get selected. It would just be outrageously fun to be a part of Robyn's pinka-licious Design Team.

Here's how I did it....
Basic A2 card base
Pattern paper from My Minds Eye
All other paper from my scrap stash
Groovy Flower Girl/Layers cut at 4.10" from Groovy Times Cartridge, p. 25
Divine swirls embossing folder on pink layer
Sentiment from My Pink Stamper Pinka-licious stamp set
Gems from my stash

9 comments:

JanJan808Kreate said...

Such a kute kard...luv the bling...good luck to you too.

Jovan said...

Super cute, Good Luck!

Ashley said...

This card just makes me what to dance! Wonderful card barb! TFS and best of luck to you!

Adrian said...

great job, good luck!

Missy said...

This is so cute, I love the funky frame you put in the middle and bling you added at the bottom! Good luck!!

DIANA L. said...

So cute. Love the dancing girl
I wish you the best on on the challenge.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Scrapper69 said...

This is so cute and funky! Good look with the challenge! :o)
Theresa

Sherrie K. said...

I love your disco girl!! Good luck, I will keep my fingers crossed for you! I was going to try also and I just got so swamped with work and family stuff I just couldn't get it done. Always another time...
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jamie - oohLaLaPaperie said...

So super cute, Barb! Good luck!

Jamie
Http://Oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com