Friday, July 1, 2011

Cricut 360 Challenge #1 Invitations

Oh my goodness- Are you all ready. Today is the start of the Cricut 360 Challenge Blog 
and the very first challenge starts today, right now!!!


I hope you will all support me and the DT and link up a project and help send this challenge over the moon with tons of linked up projects.This DT is so talented and so diverse you can’t help but be inspired.
 

So the first challenge we are asking you to create an invitation using any cartridge you want. How easy- right!
 

Well here is my invitation to you.

I am formally inviting all of you to participate in the new Cricut 360 Challenge Blog
Let’s Get Crafty and post a project!
I would love to have many, many projects to look at this week. 


Be sure to click here for all the rules.
 

Here’s how I did it….

All paper from my stash
Card base is cut at 4.25” from Wrap It Up
The green circle is sized on my gypsy and cut at 3.56” 

Embossed green circle with Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder
The blue globe is cut at 2.89” from Going Places
The cute girl/layers cut at 3.76” from Rock Princess, p. 33
I used PKS Happy Laces stamp set for the girls face
Sentiment is from My Pink Stamper
I added some bling and a bit of chalking.

17 comments:

Sonya said...

Barb...this is so very creative, just love it!!

Amy said...

Well this is exciting! Love your first 360 DT project- clever & cute! I'll have to put my thinking cap on for the challenge :)Amy

Sherrie K. said...

How sweet is this invitation! Your little girl is adorable and I love the little bling on her skirt. So cute!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a fantastic card! I love how you did this! I'm looking forward to being on the DT with you!

Stacey
staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

Super cute Barb love the girl she is so happy.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

cuttlebug_fan said...

Wow, your card is fab! I NEED that Going Places cart!!

Daisylove Creations said...

Barb,
Love your card! You did a fabulous job with the challenge. I have been a follower for sometime now and I'm so happy to be a part of the DT with you.
Hugs,
Diana

Creative Diva said...

This is really cute! I love the girl. Too adorable. Glad to be on the DT with you.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

The world is yours! lol Love this adorable card!

Anonymous said...

OH Barb! I looooove your card... and that Peachy Keen face is absolutely gorgeous.... I am very happy to have you as designer of CRICUT 360º HUGS...SK :) AKA Scraps 4 Fun

DebC said...

Like the way this turned out alot! Thanks for sharing and glad to be on the DT with you!
Hugs,
Deb Crowder

Miranda said...

So super cute! Love your "Rock Princess"!
Miranda :)

Unknown said...

Really cute invitation Barb. You did a great job right out of the box. Love,love,love it. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Houses Built of Cards said...

Loved this the minute I saw it!!! Completely adorable!!! That face is perfect!!! Looking forward to being on the Design Team with you!!! ~Heather

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Emily said...

Wow! This is so much fun! Great job on your card :)

Larelyn said...

Wow, Barb! this is just so completely adorable and clever. What a great idea to start off the challenge. I'm definitely going to check it out. Love, love, love your design.
Hugs.

Touch of Tewshay said...

very cute card...cleaver the way you jump started the invite to look like 360 degrees logo...
TFS