Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Shaped Birthday card

Hey everyone. I have been out of town due to a family matter and just back now. The weather is crazy- it just keeps raining and raining. 
As soon as I got home I had to get a quick fix of my cricut. 

Here is a quick little shaped birthday card for the Birthday Sundaes challenge this week.

It is such a cute little gift bag that I think i can use to insert a gift card to perhaps Starbucks or Michael's!!

The cut is from the Birthday Bash cartridge on page 59. I cut it at 4.75". The sentiment is from My Creative Time.

I have lots of stuff coming up this Friday- it is going to be a crazy busy day! 
Hope you will stop by.

8 comments:

Kristie W. said...

This is really cute!! I saw a shopping bag die cut...now that I know it's on a cartridge I have, I can make my own. Yay!

I like the sentiment too, need to check out those stamps!

Thank you for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!

Shelly said...

Very cute Barb! Love your paper choices!!
TFS!
Shelly

Amanda said...

Cute!!

Amy said...

Cute and I love the idea of putting a gift card in it! :)Amy

Jacquee said...

Great idea! Love how it turned out. I can't wait to try this out with this cart. TFS!

Anonymous said...

Love your card Barb, love your style... Wonderful papers and sentiment stamp. Thanks for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes. HUGS... SK :)

Marlene said...

Yay! I'm glad you were able to make another card for the challenge! Its Lovely! Thanks for playing with us at Birthday Sundaes!

Marlene
DT Member

Anonymous said...

I love this, beautiful job! :-)