Wednesday, June 8, 2011

MPS Color Challenge, Crop all Night.

Robin over at My Pink Stamper is having a color challenge today. 
The colors are Orange, Turquoise, and Green (any other colors can be added).

So, I put together this quick little card.

I just love the Campin' Critters cartridge. Beside all the cute critters and signs on the cart, they have lots of card shapes like the one I used for this card. 
Makes it really easy to get a shape card without welding on the Gypsy. 

Here's How I did it...
Pattern paper/orange is an older paper from Chatter Box
The stripe paper is October Afternoon- Campfire Stack
All other paper is from my scrap stash
Card Base cut at 3.01" from Campin' Critters, p. 52
3 Mats from the paisley, orange and stripe paper cut at 2.67" from Campin' Critters, p. 52
Bunny/layers cut at 1.75" from Campin' Critters, p. 38
Brown chalk for all edges
Sentiment from MPS Scrap-alicious
Google eyes and a scrap of gingham ribbon

12 comments:

Ashley said...

This is just too CUTE Barb! I love the patterned paper as well! TFS!

♥Ashley

{Raechel} said...

sooo super cute!

{{HUGS}}~Raechel
http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/
raechelscards AT gmail DOT com

Amy said...

This is adorable! I love the little critter and the sentiment is perfect! Amy :)

Josie0602 said...

love it...such a cute card!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

That sentiment describes exactly how I would love to live my life! Too cute...great card!

Daisylove Creations said...

OMG, this is just too stinkin cute!! The sentiment is just perfect, wish I could do that too!
Hugs,
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

I absolutely love it!! Great job!
Sherrie K
http://sherrriescraps.blogspot.com

Congrats on Guest Designer over at Pink Cricut:)

Sharla said...

Very cute, I love the colors and the pattern papers, plus...it's adorable

Michele said...

Barb... I just saw this over at MPS.. and I just love it! I just became a new follower! So super cute and I would love to live by that motto.
Michele
fishmememoriesandmore.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

omg this is so CUTE!!! I have so gotta get that cartridge one day. LOVE your card! :-)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So adorable!

Unknown said...

So cute. I really want this cart...among so many others. Love the sleeping bag,