Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I received a new award- I am so lucky!

I am so lucky to have such great people out there that think my blog has something special. I am so excited.

Sherri over at Sherrie Scraps with Passion was so kind and thoughtful to pass along this award to me.


The rules for the award are the following:
1.) Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link.
2.) To accept this award, answer 7 random facts about yourself.
3.) Pass the award to at least 8 other blog buddies.

Random facts about me:
1.) I love candy
2.) I love to travel
3.)I am addicted to my Cricut
4.) I work from home in sweat pants most of the time
5.) I like trying and getting new recipes
6.)I can run a 5K but do not like to run
7.)I like days when it is over 80 degrees

I would like to pass this award onto the following great crafters
1. Mary at Cardz TV
2. Sonia at Scraps 4 Fun
3. Heather at House Built of Cards
4. Diana at DL Art
7. Paula at Craft with Bee

4 comments:

Larelyn said...

Oh, how sweet of you to think of me with this blog award.
Lots of hugs and happy crafting,
Larelyn

Crafting Katie said...

Why are you surprised? Your blog does have something special! I love your work, and I'm honored that you passed this award on to me!

Sherrie K. said...

You are very deserving of this award!! You have wonderful projects and I just love visiting! I am so jeleous when I read #4~you get to work from home in sweat pants...oh, how I wish I could do that!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

Congratulations on your award you deserve and thank you so much for sharing it with me, so sweet of you. I guess that's why it is called the sweet blog award
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com