Friday, June 3, 2011

Frosted Designs Friday Challenge- Friends/Friendships

Happy Friday! 

This week over at Frosted Designs, the Friday challenge is all about friends. The DT was challenged with coming up with a project that represents friends or friendship. 

You really need to hop over there to see what the DT has come up with. They are truly amazing. 
So for this challenge I did a a special card I can send to any friend at any time just to say I am thinking of them. 
I recently picked up a new stamp that looks like clouds and thought it might add to this design but still keep it simple. 

Here's how I did it....
Standard A2 card base in brown
Pink and pattern paper from a small stack by My Mind's Eye, Tickled Pink
Girl with umbrella/layers cut at 3.5" from A Child's Year, p. 34
Cloud stamp from Great Impressions
Sentiment is my own
Butterfly from Stampin' up
A few gems and bakers twine to finish it off

Come back tomorrow when we start  Part 2 of  the Grillin' & Chillin' bug hop!! 

3 comments:

Crafting Misfit said...

Wow I love the the paper you used for this. I have only ever tried solid paper but I really like this... new inspiration :) thanks!

Rebecca
craftingmisfit.blogspot.com

Craft Me This said...

What a beautiful saying.

Sonya said...

Beautiful card--lovely paper choice!