Friday, June 3, 2011

Exciting News and a new Challenge Blog!

Happy Friday!! 
Yes, I know this will be the third post today- but I can't wait to tell you the great news!
I have been selected to be part of the first Design Team for a new Challenge Blog called Cricut 360º.

cricut360
I am so super excited!!!

Cricut 360º is a challenge blog for crafty people all over the world who love using the Cricut and other Provocraft tools like the cuttlebug.

The first challenge is scheduled to begin July 1 and then every week.

Be sure to hop over and become a follower so you will get the challenge info as soon as it goes live.

I can't wait to get started since I love my bugs!

See you all back here in the morning for the Bug Hop!!

13 comments:

Glenda said...

Congrats Barb! How exciting!
I am happy to see challenge blogs that focus on the Cricut.
Glenda

Amy said...

Congratulations! That's very exciting! I'll have to go over and check out the site!

DebC said...

Congrats! It will be exciting to work with you!!
Deb
bugjuiced.blogspot.com

Sonya said...

Congrats on making the DT!!!

Darlene said...

Congrats! Can't wait to start working with everyone

Darlene

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats Barb! I will be back tomorrow to hop.....
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sandy S. (CraftyCreations) said...

Congrats Barb..... sounds sooooo exciting. I can't wait to see what you create!

Happy Crafting!
Sandy
http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Congrats on making the team! I'm looking forward to working with you!

Georgiana said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see the first challenge.

Jo said...

Yay, congratulations on being selected for the Cricut 360 DT! This is so exciting ... I'm really looking forward to working with you!!

Jo xx

Daisylove Creations said...

Congratulations on making the Design Team! Looking forward to working with you! I have been a follower of you blog for sometime now and just love your creations!
Hugs,
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

cuttlebug_fan said...

Congrats on the DT!!! Looking forward to enjoying your creations. Hugs,

Leirad

Jessica Buffa said...

Congrats!!!