Monday, April 25, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday #57 - Mom's the Word

It's Monday and now that we are past Easter it's time to look to the next special event on the calendar, Mother's Day. The FCCB challenge Me Monday challenge this week is to create a project with the word mom, mommy, mother etc on it.
Please stop over to see my fellow DT members projects. These ladies are so talented and I am honored to be on the team with them.

I found this doily stamp a few weeks ago and have been waiting for the right card to try it on. I embossed it in white on light pink paper. It is so real looking when it is embossed, the detail in this stamp is amazing.

Here's How I did it..
Card is standard A2 size
Paper and lace from my stash
EK Success border punch
Teapot/layers cut at XX" from Once Upon a Princess, p.61
Teacup/layers cut at XX" from Once Upon a Princess, p.62
Rose on the teacup and teapot from Once Upon a Princess, p. 60
Sentiment from My Pink Stamper Happiest Moments
Scallop circle behind sentiment punched using CM scallop Punch
Sentiment punched using CM circle punch
Stickles added to teacup, teapot, and circle around sentiment
Pop dots and doodles with my gel pen

Hope you will play along this week and link a Project over at FCCB

7 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

All the details are just sooo Amazing!Great job on your beautiful Mother's day card! :)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Wow...I would have NEVER guessed that was a stamp...beautiful! This is a lovely card Barb!

Sarah said...

wow Barb! This is so fun! I love the little teapot and the stamp is awesome! Love it! Great work as always :)

Kate said...

What a lovely card! That doily stamp is amazing!! I love the details on the cup and teapot.

Lisa Norris said...

Very pretty! I love the way you made a table with the doily stamp...very creative! :o) Thanks for sharing!

Lisa N.
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

roxie said...

I love the card! You would think you walked into my house!! You have such talent! Love the doily, tea cup and teapot!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love your card. Your doily totally looks real. Great job!